Tuesday, September 29, 2009

New, even worse stages!

WEll I hope this doesn't confirm thought of me being a bad mother, but here it goes. What really has set me off on this morning Tyraid is I came downstairs to start working on bills. After a little bit Jaden came down to tell me Lexy was using address Labels for stickers. So I go upstairs to see whats happening. Only to find to my horror that Jackson is sitting on the counter eating Lexy's bowl of yogurt with SCISSORS! no joke. He likes, and can climb. He is always on the counter. I vaccum the house like 2-3 times in a day and you can never tell. I mop almost everyday. Can't tell. I have given Jackson a bath every night this past week. Can't even tell. (Doesn't help that Lexy dumps shovels worth of dirt on his head in the garden). I simply cannot make the house look good.
I have also decided to take away Lexy's "Pie" (Pacifier) It has been horrible. Craig said that we should give it to her at night. So I did. I am hoping to pottytrain her some time this winter. But we'll see if that ever happens. I even sold 2 and a half tupperware (18gals I think) of toys to Kid-2-Kid. Trying to get rid of messy ness.
O-well. I had better check on Jackson again because I don't hear him. I'm a little nervous to take a shower today. Incase he finds something else great. He broke our downstairs DVD player because he just pushes buttons over and over and then takes the DVDs out. And sometimes puts them into the VHS player. ARgh. This kid is too capable. I need him to start wearing his brace, but he just screams the entire time its on.
OKay, I think I am done now.

3 comments:

grandma palmer said...

Yikes!! What can one say to that? I never had climbers. I did not realize at the time,how lucky I was to only have angel children. Lucky me.

Kate Perkes said...

Let me know when you figure out how to have kids and have a clean house too.... I think if you can, you should right a book about it... =) It feels like these days all I do is laundry and house cleaning. I would get a maid, but then I would have to clean so they could clean...haha... I might as well just do it. Life is so crazy isn't it?? Man... can't wait to train them to clean the house, now I know why my mother gave us chores!

Unknown said...

Doctor Bob says: Take a hot cup of chocolate (marshmallows are optional) with three chocolate chip cookies and watch TV for 30 minutes each afternoon. The kids might go crazy but it won't be any worse than what you have now and you will feel much better.