Well, I'm getting there. Yesterday I spent the morning packing an emergency pack. I bought a bunch of hiking packs at a garage sale during the summer. I just sold 2 to my friend Maren. I have to big ones left over. So I started packing one with extra clothes, diapers, wipes, 72hr. food kits, toilet paper, books and a puppet. Some grocery bags and things. I still have flashlights, emergency contact numbers, matches, (already packed a can burner thing we made in R.S. last spring). Anyway its coming along.
This morning Maren and I took our crazy children to Charleen's work (Blue chip group, or know also as Morning Moo's) Anyhow, they were opening a new part of the store. So you could by one item and get one of the same free. So I went down and bought more food storage. I have eggs, Creamy Potatoe soup, Milk, yeast, Potatoe gems and something else. Our kids were out of control that we finally had to leave. We missed out on some really good samples of things too. But now I feel better prepared. And I got amazing deals. So I thought I should share. Also went to Costco to buy lots of flour and make bread, but when checking out I realized I had forgotten to get it. But the kids were done so we left.
On a side note, I have washed 4 or 5 loads of laundry. Granted I still have to put them away. Jaden has a bunch of homework because of our long weekend off. And I have work tonight again. I think that is about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment