Well, fun may not be the word. But helpful to the mind, yes. Yesterday we had set up for our neighbor to come and watch the kids for an hour 7-8pm. Charleen was at a Gluten Free meeting, I was at a work staff meeting (which turned into moving the store around too) and Craig had a meeting with the Bishop. Well. Long story short. At 7:15 Craig goes outside and see's her and says "Its 7:15, I needed to leave at 7." She says, "I'm helping (someone) find their keys". Then runs across the street. So Craig packed the kids up and took them to his meeting. Needless to say. It was disasterous and they were not able to cover all the topics they wanted to talk about. ARgh.
Then this morning I am trying to help Jaden with his Homework. Between Lexy screaming and Crying and Jackson doing the same and clawing at me. Jaden did his whining as to why this had to take so long. And how much he hates school. It took at least half an hour to do 4 pages of homework. One was a book review, where I did the writing. But to get Jaden to tell me anything about the book was like pulling teeth. Then had was upset about all the writing he had to do on the other pages. This should be fun. We are not good homework companions.
Plus, I haven't been feeling well. I really needed a nap yesterday but did not get one. Hopefully sometime, somewhere today I will get one. I have to work tonight, but I get Thursday and Friday off which should be nice.
Okay, that's it for now.
3 comments:
I'd say you do deserve to gripe out loud. Those days happen, luckily on everyday. :)
i meant to type NOT everyday
Welcome to the real world. I don't know who was happier to see the school year end, you kids or me. Everything is harder when you don't feel well. Hang in there, tomorrow will be a better day.
Post a Comment