
Well, I thought I better write a quick something. Yesterday Jaden and Lexy had some dental work done. They were orally sudated. Craig took them and I took Jackson to my Crossing. Craig says that when Jaden was done, he was saying (In a slurred and slowed voice) "I'm going to call the police on you. I am so upset." He also was confussed by some of the rooms he thought he saw and then thought he was walking on a door. Lexy got home and was just as chatty as ever. You would never had known that she had been put to sleep. Jaden on the other hand was cranky. I took his Milkshake and put it in the fridge, but he got up (somehow) and got it out. Then he dumped it all over the couch. While I was at work they started to feel better so Craig took them to the Rec. Center and they played in the play area. Jackson really enjoys playing pretend with kitchen stuff. Actually Lexy does too.
This morning we need to do Jaden's homework. He has a book review that he needed to turn in yesterday, but he didn't go to school. So tonight we will have to nights worth of homework. Problem is I work again tonight, so we always end up doing it before school.
I have to say I am really enjoying my new crossing spot. I chatted with one of the subs working at my old spot, and she was amazed at how crazy it is. She could see why I wanted to change places. I said, well you haven't even seen the afternoon which is the really bad time. Oh-well.
It sounds like Jaden is doing good in school. He may have a friend, but I just found out today that a kid was moved, and now Jaden is surrounded by girls. Come On! We are trying to help him make friends. I should be able to go next week to work in his class.
No comments:
Post a Comment