While at work I found a costume that Matched the one Jaden wore as a little boy. Jackson is going to wear it this year. So we decided to get it and let the boys match. Lexy was spooked. Jackson went to nursery today. I know about 2-3 months early. He did pretty good. But then he started Crying. They would have Lexy comfort him. He would stop crying and then she would wap him on the head. And he would cry again.
2 comments:
Jackson looks so cute as a little skeleton! I remember that costume too. that's cool that you found another one! And Jackson did look so handsome in his church clothes! i miss his little giggle!!
CUTE family pic you guys!! I love your outfit choices.. so classic! I can't believe we are getting ready for Halloween! How fun! Why don't you guys come trick or treat at our door! =) Jackson looks so cute in his church clothes, he is so adorable. And Lexi's hair is getting so long and pretty! How did you get such little blondies?
Post a Comment