Mindy Parry's 20 Questions About Me Edit your 20 Questions About Me
1. How old were you when your first child was born?I think I was 22 when Jaden was born.
2. What month and year was your youngest child born?June 2008
3. How did you feel when you first found out you were pregnant?We were so excited. Craig jumped up (I called him on the phone) and hit his head on the ceilling.
4. Who did you tell first?Craig, then my parents.
5. How many pounds did you gain during your first pregnancy?20-30. I usually only gain that much and then loose it fairly fast. Problem is. Once I loose it. I start putting it back on again.
6. What did you crave while you were pregnant?With Jaden it was Blizzards. With Lexy and Jackson I couldn't get enough oranges in the first few months.
7. Did you find out the gender of your first child? Why or why not?Heck yah! How else are you supposed to make a cool nursery and shop if you don't know what your having.
8. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy?With Jaden, no. Lexy I had to give myself shots of blood thinners. Very painful.
9. How much did your first child weigh?Jaden was small, he was 7lbs 8oz. Lexy was 10lbs. 1oz. and Jackson was 8lbs. 7 oz.
10. Was your first child early, late, or on time?Jaden was 3 weeks early. Totally suprised us. That pregnancy was so easy, and I thought I was supposed to be in pain and crap before you went into labor. So I was clueless.
11. What is the most difficult challenge or health issue that any of your children have faced?Hum. Each has their own problems. Jaden had one that lasted at least a year and half and those were dark days for me. But Jackson being born with his broken leg was tuff. HOwever Scoliosis for Jackson and Lexy will last their entire lives, so that is the worst because we will never get over it. We will always have to do something.
12. What's your favorite part of being a mom?Hum. I like to see their successes and interests.
13. Do you think it's easier to be a mom or a dad?Neither. Both are equal. Its just as hard and mentally straining to at home as it is to be at work.
14. What is the best piece of advice you could give to someone who is about to have their first child?Enjoy your first one. Because if you have more, you wont be able to soak it up as well the second time. Especially just holding and snuggling. Or dressing up really cute. You simply wont have time anymore.
15. Did you always think you'd have kids?Yes.
16. What's been the biggest surprise about motherhood?I don't know. I guess the reality of Tantrums and lack of sleep. And seriously, there isn't a ton you can do about either. It really depends on your kids personality.
17. Are there things you miss about life before kids?Yes, Yes Yes! Having time. To do anything. Scrapbook, shop, shower, think, eat, even emailing. I am currently using my shower time to fill this out. So I will be all stinky at work today. Oh-yes, privacy. I love to get dressed without people looking at me.
18. How many children do you have?3
19. Do you plan to have any more children?Well, I haven't been. But Craig feels there is one more. And now I can't get the idea out of my head. It will be a while. I seriously need to get a little control back in my life first.
20. Who's the mom that you admire most?The mom at the tip top of my list of some amazing mothers is MINE! There is nothing I would change about how I was raised. My Mother or Father were perfect, at least for me. I would also say my sisters and sister inlaws. They are amazing, and love their kids.
2 comments:
i 100% agree with you on #14! i couldn't have worded it better! it's so true though! no matter what you do, you just never get that same type of qualilty time with your 2nd, and i'm guessing even harder with your 3rd!
Loved reading your answers to the survey. I learned alot. Your answer to the last question made me smile and feel good. Thank you.
Post a Comment