Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Our day

We have been kind of busy today. Craig drove his Mom around all day looking for a new car. I went crossing this morning. Came back showered, and took Jaden to school at 10am (Early day) Then went to kid-to-kid. Then picked Jaden up, went to Ikea and met my friend Maren. Kids played in the play area and loved it. We snuck Lexy in. Your supposed to be out of Diapers, but she is so big, nobody asks. Then came home and took the kids crossing with me. Holly came over and hung out for almost an hour. Jackson may have eaten Charcoal, but Poison control says he is fine. These pictures are of Jackson eating his sucker. He just looked so cute. Today Jaden was cornered by the girls again at school. When I dropped him off, nobody came running to the car. So I thought we were good. But as I drove away I saw 3 girls had cornred him against the school building. Last week during class, it was reported to me that a little girl yelled to Jaden across the room. "I love you Jaden! Do you love me?" O-well.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: sucker
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

5 comments:

grandma palmer said...

They all look cute. Jackson's smile can melt my heart.

Kate Perkes said...

Such a cute little stinker, that one!

Katie Tyler said...

I hate to admit that my little Riley is going to be one of those Boy Crazy Cornering girls!!
What can you do when your son is a cutie???

Daleen said...

that video of jackson is SO cute! i just wanna squish his cheeks and smother him with hugs and kisses!

Lindsey said...

Random, but I discovered a Kid to Kid in Covington about 6 months ago. That place is great :)

Anyways, that is hilarious about Jaden! Poor little guy, he cant help that he is such a cutie. Whats his take on it?