Saturday, December 20, 2008

Our evening out on Craig'sbirthday



Sorry I have so much to do and so little time. We had a great night out on Craigs Birthday. Dan and Daleen paid for us to go to the Roof Top Restaurant. It was so fun to try new food. They had such a good spread too that I got Surf and Turf. And sparkling syder which was great too. Then we took a carriage ride. Craig had to use the bathroom and almost made us late, so I took off and walked there without him. But it worked out. It was lots more fun that I thought it would be. It was nice just to cuddle and talk. Our Carriage even had music playing which was nice to listen too. Here is a video and some pictures of our night. We ran short on time, so we didn't get any shots of us dressed up, or with cool Christmas trees. I had really painful shoes on too, so we decided not to walk back and take more pictures.

No comments: