We are almost ready for Christmas. Yesterday morning we went to the mall. Then Craig went out and did some shopping. We went swimming as a family and had a great time. The kids loved their cheapy innertubs to float the lazy river. It was great because we didn't have to hold on to Jaden while at the pool, just keep an eye on him because he can touch everywhere except the river because it moveds to fast. Lexy just loved laying in her tub. She desperately wants to go down the big waterslide with Dad, but they say she is too little. Jackson always has a good time too. However as we started to think about leaving the pool we noticed his one leg and foot were entirely Purple. Not just, oh poor cold baby Purple, but like "Your leg is going to fall off!" Purple. We were really scared that I ran him into the bathroom and put him in the shower while Craig started yelling for the kids to get out of the pool NOW. After a while he seamed fine. So I guess he really was just super cold. Last night as Lexy went to bed she informed me that she hated Christmas and she hated Santa Clause and Jaden was Stupid. Needless to say she was in a pretty bad moood.
I stayed up until 12am wrapping presents. Then Jackson woke up and simply could not sleep. So we hung out until 2am when I finally decided I would put him in bed with me. All the kids were up at 6:30 this morning, so I hope Christmas eve will be enjoyable for me.
We bought Jackson a Babies First Christmas ornament. After a lot of searching to make sure it was not girly I find at home in better lighting that the ornament (which is a bell with baby on top) is a pink hue, and the babies bib is red. Argh, maybe we'll take it back I don't know.
Jaden was talking in his sleep last night and wanted me to get the Lizard off of him. My guess is he wanted the heated rice bag off him.
Well have a Merry Christmas, and I hope to post again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment