So the topic is 6 things that make me happy! So here we go:
1. My little family. They are all so cute in their little ways. Even when they are being naughty they can make me laugh sometimes.
2. My extended Family. I love spending time with all relatives. I love reunions and just hanging out. Craig is always amazed at how content I am with just talking with family members.
3. Dancing. I love to dance. Its great exercise, and its just fun to move your body. Plus the kids like to try and that makes me laugh.
4. Singing. Just lifts the spirits.
5. Okay, I'm out of ideas.
6. Basically quality time with my families. Swimming, the park, plays etc.
I just took Jaden to the children's theatre and it was so much fun. We both had a good time laughing. I would love to see all their plays.
More posts below.
2 comments:
We better see some of that singing and dancing of yours in the talent show at the next reunion! :)
I am so excited that you attended a play with Jaden. There seem to be a lot more things to do in SL than there were in Seattle. I know there are things in Seattle, but it seemed harder to get there. Keep putting out those blog updates, I love them.
Post a Comment