I went to bed early last night and when I got up at 11pm with Jackson I felt misserable. I was aching all over and my stomach felt horrible. I got a hot water bottle and put it on my tummy. After getting up with Jackson a few times, I finally told Craig to just go get him and put him in our bed. If I got up one more time, I would probably throw up. I took a hot shower to ease the pain, and took some Tylenol. So as long as I sit for a while, I'm not too bad. I did decide to get a sub for my crossing. I was having a little cold sweat, so I didn't want to pass out in front of the children at the school.
My stomach is a little uneasy still, but I think I will continue with my day. I have a doctors appointment for me at 9:30. When I told them that both of my hands go painfully numb almost all the time, and my wrist ached they wanted me to come in right away because it could be heart related. I said I would wait. I'm pretty sure its just a pinched nerve.
Then I am heading over to JoAnna's house. We are doing Gingerbread houses today.
2 comments:
Oh you are so lucky!
I want to do Gingerbread houses!
JoAnna is serious about it too. She uses real gingergread instead of graham crackers...like me. :)
The best part is eating the candy while you make them. Mmm...sounds like I need to make a trip to the grocery store now.
Dang! I hope you feel better soon!
August 15th, save the date for our hs reunion!
Post a Comment