Wednesday, December 17, 2008

NEW TOOTH

Well, his first anyway. I keep forgetting to mention Mr. Jackson has his first tooth. I know Crazy. My other kids didn't really get teeth until they were one. Jackson is so different than them. He can roll at least one way and bend, and get into things. He should be crawling within a month or two. Its crazy. Because he has a new tooth, he has learned to make a clicking sound with his tongue. He thinks he is something pretty special when he does that. Lexy likes to wrestle with him. Its more like she lays on him, which is not good, but half the time he laughs, so I guess it isn't all that bad.

Jaden is still getting over being sick. He spends a lot of time coughing it keeps him up all night. Then his stomach hurts and sometimes he does a bunch of gagging too. Poor kid. However tomorrow is our field trip, so hopefully he doesn't cough through the whole play and cause problems.

Also tomorrow night Craig and I are going on a special date. Complements of his Sister Daleen and husband Dan. They are sending us to the Roof Top restraurant and then a carriage ride. We are so excited and way suprised. It was so nice of them. We can't wait. I got a sub for my crossings so I won't be frazzeld.

2 comments:

Kate Perkes said...

Min,
So jealous of your Date! Have fun, tell us all about it!

LaMont's Blog said...

I loved Craig's movies and always enjoy your blog. The kids seem to love the cold and snow. You are in the right place then. I am impressed with the special date too. Let us know how it went. Give the kids extra hugs and kisses from Grandma. Missing you all very much.
Love, MOM