Here are some photos of the kids on their first Wagon ride yesterday. They had a good time and looked so cute. These are also pictures of them in their new church clothes from Charleen. Lexy was in a really bad mood until we turned on Wall-E for her to watch. She loves that movie. Jaden is now scared of the Cat in the Hat. He got the movie for Christmas, and even thou it is funny its scary too. He called me into his room twice lastnight. Then he wouldn't come downstairs by himself (which is not all that unusual) Thanks Dr. Suess remake.
I love the pictures! It made me smile to see Jaden so happy. I can not wait to get my hands of Jackson. He just has a look that is so pleasant and smiley I want to hug him. I loved Lexi's purple dress. Grandma Parry did a good job picking out something special for all of them. Everyone looked like they had a great Christmas.
2 comments:
I love the pictures! It made me smile to see Jaden so happy. I can not wait to get my hands of Jackson. He just has a look that is so pleasant and smiley I want to hug him. I loved Lexi's purple dress. Grandma Parry did a good job picking out something special for all of them. Everyone looked like they had a great Christmas.
Lexy and Jaden look so happy all bundled up for their wagon ride and Jackson is a little cutie!
Post a Comment