Monday, October 12, 2009

Not feeling good

I have to say I have not been feeling good the past 5 or so days. I came home early from work on Friday because I felt week. And I am feeling week again today. Occasionally my sinuses will hurt really bad, then I'm okay. Just a little frustrated. Anyhow we went to Jovey's blessing yesterday. It was really good. I wish we had more time. It was good to see Uncle Dan, Aunt Joyce, Sara and Luke. It has been 2 years. We were sad Sara's kids were not there, but she did show me some photos. This is not going to be a terribly busy week. Except I have a work meeting tonight, work on Wed., Thurs., and Friday. So it gets busy that way, but not too much extra during the day time. Next week I think, lexy gets casted for her brace. I still need to get Jackson wearing his.

No comments: