Sunday, October 25, 2009

Witch Hunt!

Well we had a pretty good Saturday. In the morning the kids and I went shopping for a Birthday present. Jaden had a Party to go to at 2pm. But at Walmart we couldn't find any Batman or superman stuff which is what Jaden said Jonah liked. So we got some other things. Jaden went to the party. The family was a little quiet, except for the kids. It took Jaden a minute to warm up. I did decided to leave him thinking his other classmates would be coming.
Turns out no one did. But he still had a good time but said he would like Jonah to come to our house next time. Instead of cake they had a glazed doughnut.
About five we headed over to Gardner Village to do a Whitch hunt. Lexy was pretty nervous when she heard about it. But she realized it was fun. I thought I took more pictures than I actually did. It was fun, and we chatted with some other people trying to get help. We turned in our papers and got some cookies at a discounted rate. Then we headed over to what we thought was a pumpkin patch. It wasn't. It was a hayride over to a witches house. So we decided to do it. (Sadly more money than it was worth). The kids had a great time. Lexy was yelling, "Yeah-woohoo!" on the hayride. At the witches house, (a train caboose all decorated) Jaden was a little nervous. The witches talked to us about what was in their house then we went outside and another witch talked to us about the witches who lived in the area. Everytime they talked to our kids they would run away. Yes, Jaden included. So I guess you could say for our kids, it was a haunted house we took them too. Then we took our fun hayride back to the parking lot.


Here is a picture of some lady's dressed up. There was a lot of people dressed up. Lots of fun. That is me on the left. My eyes have been so blurry lately that I wore my glasses.




Above is a picture of a witch who worked at the "Witcha Palooza" ticketing. Lexy wouldn't share her M&M's with her and the witch gave her a hard time about it. They were all very good in their characters.
Good times.

2 comments:

Kate Perkes said...

You guys have been having lots of fun lately! Don't you love the fall festivities? We have done similar things here. I need to be better at blogging things, I have been such a slacker lately. Your pictures of of the kids and their Halloween presents from Grandma were so cute. Lexy is so funny, she is such a little talker. My favorite comments were.."I am the witch, and the towel is spooky! Don't touch!" So cute... Well.. have a great week, and great Halloween. Can't wait to see more pics.

Daleen said...

the witch hunt sounds like fun! you look so cute in your glasses too! i don't think i've ever seen you wear them before.