
Thursday, October 15, 2009
A new Era
Well, its silly but here it goes. Holly (my sister) is packing up to move today. They are loading the pod tonight and will pack the moving truck tomorrow. I get a little emotional sometimes thinking about it. They have lived their for 5 or more years. When I came to visit, this really was the house I came too. My kids know her house. I no longer have any reason to go to Magna (well Josh and Joanna are there I know) but I mean at least once or twice a month. My babysitter is gone. One who is willing to take or pick up my kid from school and knows how to do it. And now they will be much further away. I don't think I'm even going to see their house (inside) again. it sounds silly I know. But its just a big weird change for me. I will now officially have no emediate family right next to me. Here is a picture of Lexy. I bought her a new skirt. Its silky and has all kinds of things on it. She knows she is so beautiful. She likes to shake her hips when wearing it. She looked extra cute with the hat on.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Thanks for the update. I have been wondering how you were feeling about Holly's move. It's not that she is going to be so far, but it will certainly be different (and a first) for you to live more than 15 minutes from an immediate family member. Don't start crying or you will set Holly off too. This is a stressful time for everyone. I feel for you both. I know I miss you here very much, but it was a comfort to know that you were with Holly. (Good grief, you would think she is moving to the East Coast or something.) Change is a two-sided situation. There is an up side and a down side. It is ok to acknowledge the down side, just don't let it bring you down. I am really anxious to come and visit you all again.
Lexy should wear a top hat often, should looks stunning in one.
Your little princess is too cute!!! Having family move is harder--harder I think then moving yourself! I can't imagine having my family move--my baby sister Alyssa just went off to BYUI and is staying in the dorms just like we did so long ago :)
I love the family picture on the top of your blog! You are looking fabulous my friend!!!
Post a Comment