I don't have the right cords with me to post his pictures right now, which is killing me. But this guy has tons of hair. The nurses did it and it looks very cute, sort of spiky. His head is perfectly shaped. He has very long fingernails. His very first bottle feeding went very well. There was not one glitch. I hope this is a sign at what a great baby and boy he will be. Holly and her kids got to see him first. They got here maybe 15 minutes after I came out of surgery. They were all very excited. A little after they left Charleen and the kids showed up. Lexy was ecstatic. She would just say "BABY, BABY, BABY" over and over again, while pointing at him. She loved to wave at him right in front of his face. But she wont kiss him right now. If you try she backs away.
Jaden was very excited too. He has dying to hold Jackson, so he did get a turn. When they went home Jaden really wished Jackson could go with them. So Craig went home with them tonight.
I am feeling good. Very hot, we even have the air turned on in the room and I am still sweating. It is currently 11:15 pm. The nurses say I am bleeding more than a usual Cesarean, so we have had to do a few outfit changes etc. Now I have to lay on my back until they can make sure everything is going well. Plus they keep giving me medicine to have contractions because will slow down my bleeding. It Patosin or something like that. Usually used for inductions I think.
Pictures are coming tomorrow, so check back again sometime.
No comments:
Post a Comment