Well, Craig really wanted to go to the Manti Pageant. Seeing as he is not in school right now he decided to go on Thursday Night. After listening to how much fun they were going to have, I decided that I would go too. I was afraid of taking Jackson. But he did great. He slept really good for me too. However, Lexy did not do so good. Like at home, she Cried a lot. During the Pageant, on the walk back to our campsite, at the campsite, anywhere really. So we didn't stay very long. We were too tired.
Our campsite was on one side of the Manti Temple, and the Pageant was on the other. So we walked over there. It was nice. The campsite had a pool and playground. They even cooked Breakfast for us. So we didn't have to pack all the cooking gear, which made camping so much easier.
Jaden really enjoyed the Pageant. We would have left early because Lexy was having so many problems, but Jaden was really into it and I didn't want to try and take Lexy and Jackson back to the campsite by myself. While at the Pageant the Campsite people "FOGGED" the site for mosquitoes. It was great. We used our repellent too. I don't have any bites except for on my left arm, on the backside there are like 5. Weird. We got back to camp and sort of settled about 12am. Lexy took a little work. I was amazingly cold. Which we had not expected. So we were cold at the Pageant and very cold trying to sleep. At 4am I decided to take Jackson into the van and turn on the heat. This freed up some blankets for everyone in the tent.
I would post some pictures, however we currently do not know where our camera is. And we think we lost it at the campsite. We went to were it was and it was gone. No one has turned it into the office yet. So we need to tare the car apart and look for it. I loved the camera. It was small enough to carry in my purse.
If we find it, we will post some pictures and video. Lexy has a new word from our camping trip. ChEEChEE. which means cookie. Craig also asked Lexy if she would like a spanking because she was throwing such a fit and emediately she shook her head yes and smiled. We just had to laugh. She was so sure.
We also went and saw the movie Get Smart. It was really funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment