Well it was great to go and see Jackson yesterday. We were with him for about 5 hours. It was fun to hold and kiss him. He is so well behaved. As long as he is wrapped up he is happy as can be. He has a little bit of a grumpy face. Which is extra cute when his eyes are open and looking all around. He is doing great eating. It was fun to feed him yesterday as I still had not had a chance. I barely was able to hold him before either. His little cast is cute, and makes it easier to hold him. The cast makes you think you wont hurt him as bad. So far we have no knew news on his condition. The current doctors say he will probably be there at least another 2 days. Especially because it is a weekend.
Holly and Justin were able to stop by and visit him while we were there. It was fun to share him. He seems so different after a 24 hour period. I can't wait to get back and see him again today. Below are the few pictures I have from my camera of his first 12 hours really. Charleen has some better ones that I will have to get.
I will try and get some more of him today at the Children's Hospital. Plus, I wont be in my Pajamas while there, so I wont feel so funny walking around and taking pictures.
1 comment:
Hey Min,
So glad to see that he is doing better! I can't get over his hair. It is so so cute! Keep the pics comin!! Loves to you
Kate
Post a Comment