Its hard to believe that just 7 days ago I was going into the hospital to have a baby. And now, 7 days later what an insane and crazy life it has been. Reading through my posts, it seems amazing. The kids Pediatrician said to me this week, "They say the Lord will never give you more than you can handle. Apparently the Parry's can handle a lot." After today, I decided she is right.
What can I say that Parents of 3 plus don't already know. Why? Why? did I do this. (hehehe) Lexy has made a major turn for the worse. She basically cries all the time and throws fits like its going out of style. Today she dumped a bottle of water out on the carpet and another onto Charleen's couch. She also ran into the wall of an elevator and something else. She's a little out of control. Jaden is no better. Attitude like you can't image and still bowl problems. But our sweet new baby has a broken leg and barley ever cries. So I am guessing he will be my calmest kid.
Well now to all the medical stuff. I will try to be brief. First Lexy. Her back is much worse. She could grow out of it, she could not and get much worse, or she may have a Tethered Spinal Cord. So now she will have an MRI on July 5th. Which will require sedation. Hurray, more awful doctor visits. They did say her ankle looks fine, at least the bones. But they are worried that her hips may have a problem. So we will wait for more results.
Jackson's fracture is still bad. The doctor said, "These usually heal in 2 weeks for young babies." After the X-ray he said that we will do more X-rays in 3 weeks. That will be 4 weeks in the harness/brase. It looked really bad on the X-ray.
Jaden finally got his test results. Nothing major. All they could say was the the Enema was retained. So they were thinking he may still be holding it. I said, "No he is pushing like crazy and he can barely get a thing out". So now he is going to see a gastronologist (something like that). We are going to look into his intestines not working properly, and moving things down. He also has a bad stomach ache after eating. They may have to do some Biopsies. So of course more sedation. But we are not sure on that yet. Right now we are waiting for the referrals and things.
Well that sums it up. So far my scar is healing alright. I feel not too great, but its only been one week. Tomorrow Craig goes back to work, and Charleen has a couple of days work too. Holly will be helping me out tomorrow. She has been really nice taking the kids to the park and School.
So that is the brief story of the day. I am just to tired to elaborate, however this is my journal, so history of my kids behavior will not be recorded, but let is be known, it has not been good. I have added a picture of the one moment the kids were happy and working together while at the doctors. We were lucky enough that the doctor was willing to see Lexy and Jackson at the same time even though their appointments were 3 hours apart.
What can I say that Parents of 3 plus don't already know. Why? Why? did I do this. (hehehe) Lexy has made a major turn for the worse. She basically cries all the time and throws fits like its going out of style. Today she dumped a bottle of water out on the carpet and another onto Charleen's couch. She also ran into the wall of an elevator and something else. She's a little out of control. Jaden is no better. Attitude like you can't image and still bowl problems. But our sweet new baby has a broken leg and barley ever cries. So I am guessing he will be my calmest kid.
Well now to all the medical stuff. I will try to be brief. First Lexy. Her back is much worse. She could grow out of it, she could not and get much worse, or she may have a Tethered Spinal Cord. So now she will have an MRI on July 5th. Which will require sedation. Hurray, more awful doctor visits. They did say her ankle looks fine, at least the bones. But they are worried that her hips may have a problem. So we will wait for more results.
Jackson's fracture is still bad. The doctor said, "These usually heal in 2 weeks for young babies." After the X-ray he said that we will do more X-rays in 3 weeks. That will be 4 weeks in the harness/brase. It looked really bad on the X-ray.
Jaden finally got his test results. Nothing major. All they could say was the the Enema was retained. So they were thinking he may still be holding it. I said, "No he is pushing like crazy and he can barely get a thing out". So now he is going to see a gastronologist (something like that). We are going to look into his intestines not working properly, and moving things down. He also has a bad stomach ache after eating. They may have to do some Biopsies. So of course more sedation. But we are not sure on that yet. Right now we are waiting for the referrals and things.
Well that sums it up. So far my scar is healing alright. I feel not too great, but its only been one week. Tomorrow Craig goes back to work, and Charleen has a couple of days work too. Holly will be helping me out tomorrow. She has been really nice taking the kids to the park and School.
So that is the brief story of the day. I am just to tired to elaborate, however this is my journal, so history of my kids behavior will not be recorded, but let is be known, it has not been good. I have added a picture of the one moment the kids were happy and working together while at the doctors. We were lucky enough that the doctor was willing to see Lexy and Jackson at the same time even though their appointments were 3 hours apart.
1 comment:
Mindy You are a saint!
I miss you and your enthusiasum here!! Wish I was closer to help!
Post a Comment