We had a nice Fathers day as well. Craig was amazed at what a great day it was. He even had to work that morning. I told him that I had a nice mothers day. So if you show me appreciation, you too will be shown appreciation. Plus it was fun that the kids had made something at school for him. We also got him a shirt that said "DAD, Worlds Coolest" Which he really enjoyed.
Here are Jaden's answers to "My Great Dad".
My Daddy is 70 years old.
He weighs 70 lbs and is 60lbs. feet tall.
HIs hair is BLACK and his eyes are BLUE.
My dda loves to relax by HE SLEEPS.
H likes to wear HIS TRUCK SHIRT.
He loves to cook FRENCH TOAST WITH ME.
His favorite household chore is VACUUMING.
His Favorite TV show is SEAHAWKS.
and his favorite song is I AM A CHILD OF GOD.
Daddy always tells me THAT HE LOVES ME.
It makes him happy when I PLAY WITH HIM.
When my dad shops, he loves to buy SODA.
If he could go on a trip, he would go to ON A HIKE WITH ME.
and he would take TOYS AND DRINKS.
I really love it when my dad PLAYS WITH ME.
No comments:
Post a Comment