Friday, June 6, 2008

I'm Breaking out!

Well I got permission to leave the hospital today. It is one to two days early, but I have shown good improvement and they feel bad for me that Jackson is in another hospital all alone. Charleen became very sick yesterday so she was not able to watch the kids as planned. Holly watched them for quite some time. Then Craig went home to take care of everyone and Jackson has been at Children's alone. Craig will be coming to get me in about an hour. We will then go to Children's and Jackson should already have his X-rays or be getting them soon. Holly and Aunt Ann will watch the kids while doing this. Unfortunately my staples will not be taken out until Monday

What a great surprise it was last night to have Aunt Ann come to my Hospital. She stayed for a few hours. It really did help keep my mind in good spirits. Plus, it was good to see her again. Thanks Aunt Ann.

I just received a phone call from the Doctors at Children's. They say that Jackson is getting fitted for some type of brace to help keep his leg straight and hip in place. Then they still have x-rays and other things they may want to do.

I had a hard time sleeping last night, but did manage around 4 hours of sleep. There is no interent connection at Children's so I may not be able to send as many updates.

No comments: