Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Jackson's day and Baby update

Well Jackson had a fun packed day.  We got up and went to breakfast at Golden Corral.  It was crazy packet.  Plus, over 50 military people were there too.  So it was a struggle to get some food.  The kids did okay.  But Lexy didn't eat.  Then we went over to were Brett (Craig's brother) works and Jackson got to see some Semi-Trucks.  Then back home.  Grandpa Parry and Grandma Jill were there and we opened presents.  I didn't have time to make the extra cake I was going to, so we didn't sing Happy Birthday.  Jackson loved all the many trucks he got.  He got a new fun towel from Grandma Parry and some of his very own coloring books.  Then a little after Craig's family left Holly and her kids showed up.  Everyone played really well together and Jackson was so excited to see Brigham.  He even shared his new toys with him.  They played in the sprinkler, Wii, and just all over the place.  WE had a BBQ (I did it because Craig had to go to work)  made a cake and sang.  Her family left about 7pm.  So I turned a movie on for the kids, and then after that off to bed.  It was a great day.
Yesterday was one of my OB check ups.  After some discussion they sent me over to St. Mark's Hospital to internal fetal medicine to have an ultrasound done.  It turns out that I have "complete Placenta previa".  Which in my case means at this point to take things really easy.  If things get worse I could be put on bedrest.  However because its still early it could go away as the Baby grows.  I am already have a Cesarian so that doesn't affect me.  We also learned that this baby is very wiggly, and would not uncross their legs for anything.  But If the Tech had to guess she would say a Girl.  Which we feel pretty strongly about.  So we'll see in 4 weeks when I go back for another checkup.

No comments: