Saturday, June 11, 2011

I need to complain!

Well this is my journal, and this has been a day.  So I am going to do a lot of complaining once I shut my windows because it is pouring down rain and hail right now.  OKay.  To start off, Craig is on a fun rafting trip with his friend this entire weekend.  So no help there, plus he is having a great time, and I am here, again.  Anyhow.  Jackson got a hold of a pen (which Jaden swears he put away) and drew all over our brand new Tan sectional suede couch.  2 coushions are completely covered.  Then I get in the shower to find that the drain is full of poop.  Well Jaden has been messing and peeing his pants all week, and voluntarily taking showers the last 4 days.  He wanted to take one this morning, but he swears that was from yesterday.  I was very upset because I am always cleaning his stuff up.  I couldn't figure out were that smell was coming from.  Yuck!  So then I left them with Charleen while I ran errands.  Well I thought I should look for maternity clothes too.  Skipped one errand (Costco) to look.  I spent 3 hrs, of my 3 1/2 hrs shopping look for maternity.  If I found a place, they had 2 racks.  Ugh!  So frustrated.  I get home Lexy starts complaining about the 25 cent hair clips I bought to keep her hair out of her eyes.  A few other things I wont post do to consideration of others.  And now I can't get a babysitter to watch my kids to get out because they are all at Youth Conference.  Just in a foul mood.  Thanks for letting me share.  I feel a little better.

2 comments:

EPVCCorier said...

you need a vacation! a massage! a pedicure! and maybe some desert too! I'm sorry you had a bad day :(

Katie Tyler said...

gotta love those days, right! hang in there!