Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Jackson!!

I know I am two days early.  But want to get this up.  I haven't done this for my other kids, but man what a roller coaster it has been with Jackson.  Not just him alone but our lives during his pregnancy, birth and until now.  He has always been over the top adorable.  With a really cute personality.  We have been struggling with his attitude the last, at least, 4 months.  But turning 3 may be getting us around a corner.  The last week or two he has been a normal toddler with normal 15min. fits here and there.  Not all day Crying and screaming which can't be helped.  He is cracking us up now that he is learning to speak and starting to really figure things out.

Here is a slide show with some pictures of Jackson growing up.  I didn't have time to put any comments.  Everyone is anxious for me to be off the computer.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own free digital slideshow

2 comments:

EPVCCorier said...

What a gorgeous place to camp! Good Job Graduating Lexy! and Happy Birthday Jackson! I can't believe he is 3 already!

My Picture blog! said...

He was such a cute baby!