Monday, July 14, 2008

July 11th, 2008

Our Day at the Lagoon started out a little ruff. We took Jackson over to Holly's to be watched. In the afternoon she took him over to a family in our ward. And then Charleen picked him up after work.

I put sunscreen on Lexy's head and it dried out her pony tail holders, so within minutes of entering the park her hair fell apart and she looked like a rag doll. Craig road a ride that he thought was boring. (News flash every ride there for him is boring). I took Jaden on the mouse trap and he was not very excited when it was over. He didn't cry, but he didn't enjoy the rest of the day almost. He couldn't get on some of the other rides that we wanted to go on, and refused to get on ones he could. So we road the little train. Which they loved. Then they road the spinning swings. Which Jaden actually liked. Lexy was too little, which is dumb. So she was upset. Then she was tall enough for the boat ride the swings back and fourth. But the guy running the thing said she was too short and wouldn't let her on. She was pretty upset about that too. So was I. I bought her really thick sold shoes and thick socks to boost her up an inch and a half so she could ride more rides. She was so upset I took her over to the kiddy area and put her on a ride there. Craig waited and right before they got on the swinging boat Jaden freaked out. So they were both upset and in bad moods.

We decided to stay in the kid area for a while. I took Lexy on a little kid roller coaster. She was nervous at first, but then had fun. Jaden refused to ride, so I cramed myself into it. Then Craig took her on a ride which is a version of the FROG HOPPER, but a little more EXTREME SCREAM like (puyallup fair) . She was also nervous at first. But she loved it. They went on it a few times. She kept signing for more.

We then took the kids on the new ride Odessy. Which was fun. Its like the rides with planes or rockets and you pull the lever and go up or down. But its really cute, and you can posission yourself to be sprayed. That made Jaden perk up a little. Unfortunately I was starting not to feel so good.

We ate Lunch. Rode the Paratrouper, which Alexis loved and Jaden freaked out again and refused to ride. She did that one a couple of times too. She would say "TA-DA" when it would start to go fast. Or "WOO-HOO". We did the Faris Wheel which was actually fun and the air felt good. Oh, they also went on the tilt and whirl. Which Lexy really loved also.

I was feeling really bad at this point. We got some Power aid and decided to do the Rattle Snake Rapids. Which was way far away. Once we got there we were in line behind some kids with there Dad. This was their 4th time on it. They were telling us all about how fun it was that Jaden didn't have time to get scared. We got on and had a nice time. When the waterfall came that you go under we just told him to cover his head. He did great. He said he wanted to do it again so he could tell Richie.

He was feeling very brave at this point. So he spotted the haunted house on our way out. I needed to go home. We let him go on it. He tried to backout at the last minute but Craig said he wasn't going to keep getting out of line. So they went. Needless to say, he has had a really hard time sleeping the last 3 nights. Argh.

We let the kids play in the water area. Which was also a lot of fun for them so they didn't want to go home. We would have stayed but I felt so bad we left. We think I got heat stroke. I felt like throwing up, and had a migrain. Then after taking some Tylenol and IB profin, and had cold chills. So I took a bath and started feeling better. Which was good because Heidi called and they were in town. So she came over to visit for a while which was nice.

That's it in a nut shell.

No comments: