Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Diaper Cream Incident

This last Sunday we were getting ready for Church. We heard the children laughing and enjoying each other for once. When it was finally time to finish getting the kids ready, namely Jaden, Craig found them in the bathroom. He calls to me to get the camera. After first yelling, "What are you doing!?" So now I am pretty affraid of what I might see. I give a yelp. Then snapped the shot below.



As you can see they got into the Diaper Cream. First they applied the entire jug of Aquaphor to Lexy's clothes, hair, face, and eyes. Then they open the Desitin cream and rub that on. Lexy looked a lot like a greasy ghost. We were so frustrated. Jaden had to take a shower, which he haited. Lexy was in the tub for at least 20 mins. Not much improvement seeing as Aquaphor is water resistant. So I then lay her by the kitchen sink and get some grown up shampoo. I wash it a couple times, but it is still greasy. Then we use baby wash to get it out of her eyebrows, and lashes. She still had a greasy glow about her. She looks much better now. If you click on the picture it will enlarge and you can have a better view of what I'm talking about.

Later that day I was able to catch this cute picture of Jackson napping with his Dad.



Today Jackson had his 2 month appointment. Craig took him because I had Jaden at his Therapist. Craig said Jackson just smiled and laughed the entire time. The nurses just loved him. Then they gave him his shots. Well, when the nurse came to say goodbye, Jackson gave her the evil eye with a grumply face. He's pretty good at it.

1 comment:

Kate Perkes said...

Ohh My WOrd!
Min, that is so gross, and that stuff does not come off either! Ha Ha Ha!! Kids are such stinkers sometimes, don't they realize we only have limited time and no time especially on Sunday mornings! JK
Love ya
Kate