Monday, July 21, 2008

Jackson's blessing Julyt 20th.

The other day we went to Sugar house park. The kids had a good time. It was too hot to stay very long thou. On Sunday we had Jacksons blessing. It was fun to have the family there. And it was great to have them watch the kids while Craig and I gave talks as well. Everyone said it went well. I thought I was going to throw up. I was so nervous. The BBQ at our house was fun as well. Craig and I really enjoyed everyone. We appreciate everyones willingness to help. It really was a nice day. I didn't take very good pictures. I just grabbed my camera towards the end of the day and took a few shots. I am sad about that. I am trying something Heidi showed me, called smile box. Please look to the side of the blog and vote for which you like better.

No comments: