Tuesday, June 5, 2012

It is official, Jackson is now 4.  Our day started out rough, but ended up being a great day.  We started by going to the grocery store.  No body was showered or ready for the day but I had been 2 days with no real food.  So after a huge shopping trip, I go to actually pay and I didn't bring my wallet.  So I had to run home.  I had icecream and stuff for the party that was melting.  And we had a dr. appointment for Sierra in a half hour.  We got our food, unpacked and it turns out our power had gone out. Kids were really bad at the drs.  So I said I was not taking them to the water park.  But after being home for a while, the power came on.  So I baked 2 cakes and we decided to go to the water park.  It was fun.  We met  up with some friends.  We stayed for about 2hrs.  Then came home and got ready for the party.  Just playing in water and BBQ.  We had a great time and Jackson says he did too.  Today Grandma Parry took Jackson on a train ride into Salt Lake City to get a treat.  I told her he would like to do something special with her.  They are not back yet.  But I'm anxious to see how it went.


Jackson looking studly with his friend Holden.

No comments: