Forever Family
Thursday, June 7, 2012
So my friends Birthday is June 6th, (Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad). My friend Kim threw a party for her. It was 80's themed. I managed to find a great outfit. A little uncomforable because it was too small, but hey, it was 80's to the Max! Anyhow. Lexy dressed up and so did Craig (last minute decision) however he looked like a normal 80's kid. Jackson was so excited about a costume party that he wore his Bumble tranformers costume. Its from the 80's thou. It was lots of fun. I wish we had more opportunities to dress crazy. I know David and Kaylene always seem to be dressed up for something. At least I think my Halloween costume is ready for this year.
1 comment:
*Tiffany and Jarrod*
said...
I love your 80's costume!
June 8, 2012 at 1:56 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love your 80's costume!
Post a Comment