Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Well it sure has been a while since I have written and posted pictures.  I will give a brief over view.  Craig graduated.  My parents came to visit for that.  Then they watch the kids while we went to Vegas with Maren, Chris, Tiffany and Jarrod.  We had a fun time.  I didn't get to dance.  The kids have had preschool graduations.  We replaced the AC in the van.  I started the Pampered Chef Business.  Went camping last weekend, supposed to rain but it didn't, we just got a lot of sand blown in our faces that we left a day early.  Still managed to have a few good moments thou.  Jackson is regressing.  He is back in Diapers and today I had to feed him to get him to eat any food that was good for him.  Now Lexy is having a bathroom issue.  When will this ever end!  Excited for school to be out so I wont have to cross or run kids around.  Trying to get Lexy into a Cheerleading class for the summer.  Sierra has a tooth just barely through.  We went to the Zoo for Crossing Guard appreciation day.  That's it in a nutshell I think.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Slideshow design customized with Smilebox

1 comment:

*Tiffany and Jarrod* said...

Nice job posting. Looks like you have had a very busy month. Vegas was a blast and i'm glad you invited us again. I need copies of these pics! It was fun to see the Vegas pics. I had forgotten about some of them.