We saw the movie Madagascar 3 this last month as well. The kids liked it. Lexy has a hardtime sitting watching a movie for so long. But there is a little song that goes. DAT-DAT-DATTA-DAT-DAT-DA-DATA (LIKE A CIRCUS) then is says CIRCUS and the Dat stuff again, CIRCUS AFRO, dats again and then polka dots stuff. anyhow. Jackson sings it, but his speach is still not up to parr, so he sings SUCK-A$$. Its very funny actually. The first time he did it we were all upset, then realized what he was trying to say.
Last night we went to the West Fest Carnival going on in our town. Craig was working a booth. So we went later when it cooled off. It was another 100 degree day. WE had a nice time looking at booths, played a couple of games, watched a Hula type group, and best of all Fireworks. It was great. We will have to do it again. Plus we got to see Craig. Jaden has been doing Scout camp the past 2 days as well. So Craig has been going up there to help part of the day before he goes to work. He really had a good time. Especially while Craig was there. But you know Jaden he came home and horrible moods. He did get a slingshot one day. So he was happy about that. Holly's family came over and the kids played in the water and then she took the girls, minus Sierra to a play. The boys and I stayed home. We did venture out to the park around 9pm, but didn't stay long. To many nats and Sierra was tired. But it was fun to finally get to sit and talk with Holly. I haven't been able to talk with her for almost a month.
Oh we also went to the gateway mall and saw the chalk art. They had some great stuff, but I took just a couple of pictures. WE have been going to Seven Peaks water park and the kids have really enjoyed that. The kids will start swimming lessons in another week. I have also started Selling Pampered Chef, so have been busy with that. I love the insentives for me, so I hope to keep doing it through the summer at least for the fun stuff I can earn. I am missing not being at the Pearla and George Palmer Reunion, I have been thinking of all of you there.
![]() |
| Free slideshow design made with Smilebox |

1 comment:
oh poor Lexy! Looks like everyone is having a great summer! Sorry about your red rear! :)
Post a Comment