Thursday, March 25, 2010

Juvie stabbing

Yes, that is correct. Today Jackson got ahold of a very nice pointed, and serated (sp) knife. As he flung it around he managed to stick it into my hand and then up under the skin. Very painful. My had hurts even now. Luckily I pushed down on it really hard for awhile, so I think I can get by without stitches. Hopefully its better by this weekend for Vegas. I plan on doing some swimming. I had to shower with my hand bandaged and then a laytex glove over it. Just a little tricky.
Here are the pictures of Jaden during Spirit week. One day he went dressed like a "Greaser". A couple of girls in his class said,"Your Hot!" Way to go Jaden. He did look very good. He truely is the Hottest Kindergartener at the school during afternoon time. I haven't seen the morning kids. There are only 6 boys in his class with like 13 girls. The other class has a couple more boys.

Another picture is of the kids eating a treat Jaden had earned for doing his homework and a few chores. And a video of Lexy dancing to the Mario Brothers shows. She is usually more animated, but I made her do it over because I missed it.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Spirit week
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Picture slideshow personalized with Smilebox


Side note, Charleen got a part time job and starts Tomorrow. We are all very excited. And The C.E.S. has got Craig ontrack to work for them sometime next year. (long story short).

2 comments:

jarrod said...

OMG, that is no good Min! I sure hope you are doing ok. I sure hope that it's healed by the time Vegas rolls around. i am so excited!!! See ya soon!!!

Holly said...

I thought for sure you were going to say you saw a stabbing at your crossing. I have to admit you being stabbed by your 1 year old son was a little anti-climatic. I hope it gets feeling better soon. Jaden's greaser outfit looked adorable, very authentic!