Friday, April 2, 2010

VEGAS!!!

Wow, what a lot of fun. WE had a great time the pictures don't do justice. We did swimming, a show, Good Buffets, Bad Buffets, toothache's, foot ache's, and everything else inbetween and we still have to go back. Our funnest night was probably our cheapest night be Tiffany and I were laughing histarically for hours. It didn't help that I had orajel and my mouth was going num and I was slobbering a little. But we all had a great time. Thanks for the condo, and Thanks to Jarrod's friend for showing us around. Here are the pics.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Vegas 2010
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A slideshow by Smilebox

5 comments:

*Tiffany and Jarrod* said...

Min- Vegas was a blast! I think our laughing really helped us enjoy that night! The pics look great and you better send all of them to me. You took some really awesome ones! J and I are already planning a trip back soon. We want to stay at Mandalay Bay for a couple of nights. Just remember what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas and that goes for what was said also...haha! Hope your tooth is feeling better.

jarrod said...

Great Pics! so much fun I really miss the warm weather!

Daleen said...

i'm so jealous! i'm glad you had fun! i can't believe craig actually went on those rides! oh wait...yes i can! lol we haven't been back to vegas since we eloped. i'm hoping we'll get to go back soon!

Lindsey said...

What a fun trip! :) It's always fun to get away with your spouse. Way to go Craig, riding all those rides. Chad and I have been on the Big Shot as well, that is one crazy ride. Beautiful view of the strip though from that high up.

grandma palmer said...

WOW !!!!!!!