Well, its me. I know you all thought I looked and acted crazy before. But as I painted this picture for Charleen, we had a great laugh, and thought this would just make it official. So I decided to take the family for a walk this afternoon. All by myself. Me and the "5" kids. Jaden road his bike and did a great job. Not even any screaming. Lexy and Jackson rode in the wagon. I pulled the wagon. Maisy and Buddy pulled me. You can just picture one arm stretched in front of me as I am being dragged down the street and the other behind me as I pull the wagon. I looked like the rope in a tug of war. It was hilarious and great. But my sholders are a little soar.
Everyone actually did really well. Lexy even helped walk the dogs back. She dropped Maisy's leash oncen, but I was close enough to grab it. So then she pulled Jackson in the wagon for a while until he got out and started running. The she held buddies leash for a while. I was happily suprised. No crying, No yelling at Jaden to sit with the little kids while I try to figure out how to get us all back home. It was great. So maybe I will try again some day. Now they are all bathed. Jaden's homework is done. We just have to read, and then Craig will be home and we can play. Wow, what a great day. (Don't get me wrong everything hurts right now and I am so tired) but its nice to have a day like you read other Moms are doing, and think to yourself, "Once a Month or so my kids will have great memories, or feel really good about themselves." So today was our day.
3 comments:
Ha! love the picture that you painted with your story! I have been the crazy lady for like 3 years now. Someone in Costco said to me the other day, "My goodness... are they all yours?" Yes... Yes... they are all mine.... =) Hopefully I can steel away this weekend and give ya a call! hehe..
P.S.. Holy cow that bread looks so delicious!
Min,
I am shocked! I knew you were making bread, but they look so good and there were so many loafs. Interesting that you told me you were making bread, but never invited me over to have some. Love, Holly
Post a Comment