I haven't posted in a while. I simply have become one of those moms who is lucky to get a shower. So we are at that point. I preffer showers, so I don't post as much anymore. There are little captions that should give you the idea of the pictures.
 |
 |
| This digital greeting card created with Smilebox |
3 comments:
that bread looks SOOO good!! i don't think i've ever craved bread before...until now! yum! i bet it was delicious! and i have to laugh at the tow rope on jackson's door! lol he must be a handful if that's what you've had to resort to! gotta love kids!
Oh Mindy, we loved these pictures. Dad and I laughed when we saw how you have Jackson's door rigged. Then the next picture was of Jackson looking sweet and innocent. He reminds us of a little leprecuan. Then came Brigg's pictures. Oh how we miss them all. (I think Holly should spike Brigg's hair, it sort of is growing that way already.) I am so proud of you making bread. It looked great and I loved the picture of the happy baker (you) next to her results. We enjoyed your blog. Keep them coming.
Oh my that sure is a lot of bread you made there. Maybe that is why you have no time to blog. Thanks for sharing the yummy bread with us. Maybe I should learn how to make some bread or go ahead and make us a loaf or two. I am way excited for Vegas, I sure hope this all works out.
Post a Comment