Saturday, December 5, 2009

Your to big for a Kindergartener!

I was reading someone else's blog and it reminded me.

The other day when I picked up Jaden he was angry and upset. While waiting for me, someone (I have to assume an older kid, after all the grilling of the situation) said, "You look to big to be a kindergartener. You look like you should be in First Grade or something." I tried to explain that it was a compliment. It ment he was a big kid and people wouldn't want to pick on him. I then filled him in on the fact that he is old enough to be in first grade, we just kept him back a year. Well, it didn't matter. He knew it was an insult. Oh-well.

P.S. Took kids to get a picture done a Walmart. Jaden had won a free picture. Went in and it was windy and cold. Came out and it was all snowy. But the snow has since slowed. Holly was supposed to come over today, but their tires were flat and cracked. So she is at a tire place. WE are going to Temple Square tonight to see a concert with some friends. Lexy has been very excited about seeing a singing concert.

No comments: