Well, its true. I was checking blogs that aren't showing as updated on my thing. Turns out some of them were. And I was tagged. I don't know if I will do the tag today thou. It is "6 things that make you happy". And sadly I am very unhappy right now. I really think this dog was a curse on our family. However I had a great day yesterday with Palmer relatives and then going to Holly's for awhile. But as soon as we got back home our dog peed on the carpet about 6-7 more times. Even though I would put him outside, then our neighbors would bring him back over because he can go under the fence to their house. ARgh. Still feeling sick to. So I finally have permission to go see a doctor. Hopefully I can get in before Christmas.
1. My kids. They are good kids when you think about kids these days. And they are really cute too. Jackson is at a bad tantrum age, but he does the cutest things too.
2. My house. Its nothing amazing. But I do love having a house, and there is plenty of room for us to live in.
3. My job. As much as I hate it, I do have one and it pays bills. Plus, this new spot I have makes me feel good. I got 3 christmas gifts from the kids and parents, which says, no we don't hate you and do value you sitting here walking our kids across the street.
4. My parents. I just can't express enough how much I love them and how much they do for me and make me feel important and special.
5. Extended family along with brothers and sisters. I do love that I have family. Even if we don't see each other much, my family does enjoy getting together on those occasions that we can.
6. Junk food. If only for a few moments, it can make me happy. Sadly the feeling fades quickly.
I realize that I didn't put these in any particular order. So don't feel unloved family. You do belong higher on the list.
1 comment:
Mindy, I loved your list. You are great. We are proud of you and what you have accomplished.
Post a Comment