Tuesday, April 7, 2009

This is Jackson's First Haircut. He did pretty good, but by the end he was crying. I was able to keep him tame with Gold fish. Lexy did pretty good with her first cut as well. I just didn't take pictures.

Jackson is having a really hard time lately. Here he finally fell asleep. Notice he is entirely on his pillow.


I haven't posted lately. WE have been super stressed with the kids. Jackson is not feeling well. He cries a lot through the day and night. And Jaden is back to messing his pants. Once Friday, Saturday, twice Sunday, and wet his pants, and again on Monday. He is really mouthy and very rude and mean. I have even made him come in and use the bathroom, but it doesn't help. I guess I better start up with Laxitives again like the specialists said.
Thursday is my Birthday and we are going to a play. Hope its good. I've heard mixed reviews.

2 comments:

Daleen said...

he looks so handsome! it's amazing how a simple haircut can make your baby look so much older! As far as the other struggles your dealing with, i'm so sorry. but i do want you to know, i look up to you. with what you have to deal with on a daily basis, you seem like such a strong woman and i totally admire you for that.

LaMont's Blog said...

I second Daleen's comments. You may not see yourself as strong but you are. I'm glad you got a little girl time for your b-day. It sounds as if something must be stressing Jaden. What has changed in his life recently? Looking forward to meeting for the first time with Jackson (and Brigg) and reaquainted with Jaden and Lexy (and Jackie,Rich and Katie.)We love you. Mom and Dad