Well I had a fun Birthday. The night before Craig and the kids wrote with sidewalk chalk on the drive way. Unfortunately it rained, so I couldn't really read it. However I knew something was there because Jaden told me, "I didn't make you anything like Dad did out on the Driveway." I went in the morning to Holly's to help with Katie's 4th birthday Party. It was a good time for the kids, but reasured me it a good thing Jaden and Lexy don't have friends because I don't want to have any real parties this year. Just family. Anyhow, I got home and Craig had bought me some flowers. A card too, but he had forgotten it in the cart. They made me a cake and decorated it. Then I went to a play that evening. Tiffany Faddis, Holly (sister) and Marin (new friend) came too. We had a great time. Just laughing like crazy. Holly and I are so sarcastic when we get together, that I called her the next day to make sure I hadn't said anything actually mean, or maybe made others feel bad. I caught in the moment. I felt Like a drunk trying to figure out what had happened the night before. She reasurred me we had all had a good time joking around. Good. I've become very selfconsious lately.
Jaden is doing better. We pumped him with Laxitives, and he plugged the toilet pretty good, and now he is fine.
Yesterday Craig took the kids for a really long walk. Which was longer than he had planned. Lexy dropped her/Jackson's bear on the way home so we went driving around and actually found it. Then I took the kids to the Rec. Center to play. They had a good time. So did Jackson now that he can play around.
I packed up almost all the kids toys yesterday. After a bit of a breakdown, and them fighting. I finally figured, why I am organizing and cleaning this. They all just stand next to me all day anyways. So, I no longer have Lexy's bed rail up on her bed, I have a row of containers holding toys that prevent her from falling out of bed.
To bad the Easter Bunny is bringing more. Even thou I had originally told it not to. But the Bunny gets carried away.
No comments:
Post a Comment