Saturday, April 18, 2009

My suprise

My birthday present from Craig finally came. Its a nice big picture of Christ. Its different then any other I have seen his face is much kinder and more Welcoming than others. We have another one that I also like, but this is great and I was truely suprised.


Hadn't posted any othe kids lately I feel. So here they all are sitting on the coach this morning. No one is dressed for the day.







We tried to go hiking in the mountains yesterday but couldn't find the trail. Plus, there was way to much snow. Jaden got his paper work for his soccer team. He is Team 7. So we are excited to start in the end of April. Hopefully it goes well. I made a note about what school he would be attending, so maybe we got lucky and a kid who will be going to kindergarten next year will be on his team. We can only hope. That reminds me I need to go pickup some of his shirts I ordered for him at the school.



No comments: