Well, I am bumbed out. Mom and Dad are extending their mission, which makes me think they may not come to visit, until summer of course, because you may have to help drive me home. Anyhow. Was looking forward to some excitement. Life can be busy but is very humdrum. This month is Dentist visits, work, School for Craig and now he has been called as Ward Mission leader. So we all know how he really works hard at that. We had decided that I would go to the gym in the evening seeing as I happen to have an outragouse number of kids when I go to the gym that I can't get in in the morning during the classes I want to attend. So we planned for me to go in the evenings when Craig could watch the kids, but that is going to be more impossible than ever. ARgh. Just feeling the pressure. I guess I am going to have to take the kids grocery shopping with me to cut one evening activity out.
Jaden starts basketball on Saturday and we are very excited. We are glad that he and cousin Richie are on the same team.
2 comments:
Glad to know that you are bummed about our extending. It won't mess things up too much and we will be there before you know it. You are keeping busy and that makes time fly by. Hope everyone is healthy.
Sorry you're bummed. I absolutely hate taking my kids grocery shopping with me. I'm trying to do it more though so they can start to get better at it.
Post a Comment