Friday, February 27, 2009
To the Chocolate factory
WEll a friend of mine was tagged. I thought it sounded cute and thought I would just do the same thing, but not tag anyone. I took the 6th picture from the 6th folder in my photo albums. Fun thing is I am using the laptop so there are different pictures on here and I got a cute old one. Your then supposed to tell the story. So this is Jaden and Braedon at the Chocolate factory in Bellvue. My friend Melanie and I were in charge of putting together a pamphlit of fun things, and sometimes free things to do in the Puget sound Area for our Ward in Renton. This happened to be one of the places we listed. Melanie told me about it and I couldn't wait to go. So My Mom, Erin and Braedon, and Jaden and I went. We had a great time. These two boys were so cute together. Jaden idolized Braedon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I remember it well. Jaden looks so young and Braedon so tall. I had always wanted to do that, glad we went.
Love,
MOM
Post a Comment