I hope everyone enjoys these pictures, and video. While working on them, Lexy managed to rip off the downstairs closet door. We are all in a very bad mood. Enjoy.
Oh wow. Jackson is at such a cute age. I loved all the pictures and videos. LaMont said that Lexy sounds like a terror, ripping doors of closets and all. Isn't the 2 to 3 years old phase memorable?
how cute! I love all the laughing and giggling. When I was about Lexis age I got made at my parents and slammed my door so hard if flew off the hinges and split in two! It's amazing how strong those little kids can be!
3 comments:
Oh wow. Jackson is at such a cute age. I loved all the pictures and videos. LaMont said that Lexy sounds like a terror, ripping doors of closets and all. Isn't the 2 to 3 years old phase memorable?
how cute! I love all the laughing and giggling. When I was about Lexis age I got made at my parents and slammed my door so hard if flew off the hinges and split in two! It's amazing how strong those little kids can be!
I wasn't allowed to have a bedroom door for over a year after that
Post a Comment