Saturday, January 31, 2009

First official page

I am excited. I am finally done downloading, extracting and organizing files to finally start Digital Scrapbooking from scrap. It only took about 3 to 4 days, a couple or more hours a day. (Don't get me wrong, my skin was starting to crawl.) But here is the first from scratch with stuff on it page. If you click on the page it will enlarge it so you can read the words. If you wanted.

3 comments:

mom of a super-hero said...

cute scrapbook page! i miss you guys too, we really need to make it down to your neck of the woods sometime. i think my mom is planning another scrapbooking party in the next month or two, i'll be sure to let you know in case you want to come!

LaMont's Blog said...

Great looking page. Defintely worth the effort. When I enlarge it is huge, is that normal?

My Picture blog! said...

That is VERY cool!!!