Jaden has said a few funny things this week, so I thought I would write a few down.
We took the kids to Toys R Us. When we pulled up Jaden said something like "Lexy can't come in." I said, "Why". "Because this is Toys R Us for kids, and there is a babies R us for Jackson. There is no Toddler's R Us so she can't come in."
He also told me he was shy of Aunt Holly. When I asked why he said, "Her backyard is weird." Then he changed his answer to "She has long hair, people with long hair make my shy." I say, "I have long hair and your not shy to me." "Well its because I like her that is makes me shy. It means I like her."
Lexy loves to say "Honey", but its more "Huhe" Grandpa Parry was over yesterday and when she talked to him she would call him HOney. She does that to Jaden too and he is always yelling that he is not her Honey. When we went to the doctor the other day they put a little thing on her fingure to take her blood pressure or something. She was nervouse and scared. When we got home she found a hair curler, she would slide it on my finger and say,"That don't hurt. All better now?" with a very concerned face. Its very cute.
2 comments:
As Art Linkletter said, "Kids say the the darnst things."
Kids can say the cutest things!
Post a Comment