Saturday, January 3, 2009

Click to play 2 babies
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting

1 comment:

Nate Perkes said...

Amen to Cranky Two year olds! Arg.. As soon as Natey turned Two, my sweet boy turned into the biggest little stinker. Fits and tantrums seem to happen on a daily basis, and usually several times a day! I swear, it is getting so old. Luckily he is sort of starting to come out of it, but I find myself giving in, just so he won't through a fit, and I know thats so bad, but some days I just can't deal with it. Looks like you guys had great Christmas! I never told you thank you for that Christmas email you sent out. It was so open and endearing, and it was amazing how similar our fillings have been this past year. It is always nice to know your not alone in some of the feelings that you have. On a side not Jackson is SO cute! I can't believe how strong the Palmer gene is in your kids. I see nothing but palmer in Jackson and Lexi. Jaden has a little bit of Craig in him but he is mostly Palmer too. SO cute. I get the impression Jackson smiles a lot. Thats the best. Anyways Hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday!

Love Kate

P.S I just noticed that I am on my brother in-laws log in. Sorry about that!