Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Sierra is so cute!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Picture slideshow generated with Smilebox
Nothing too big going on for us now.  But we have lots of new pictures and a few new videos to share.
We visited a lake/reservoir a couple of weeks ago.  It was fun.  There is a picture of Craig about to cross over the water on a log.  Well he didn't but I did.  I could have found an area to walk back through that wasn't too deep, but didn't want to get wet.  So I walked all the way around.  It looked easy enough.  But I ended up scaling down a wall and walking along some tricky areas.  Sierra is just as cute as ever.  She has 7 teeth and I am pretty sure she is working on some more.  She is pulling herself up on things and cruising around now too.  She is into everything.  Such a great helper.
Jackson is either growing up or really getting help from school.  He can recognize all his major colors and numbers.  He is hard to understand still.  He loves to say prayers, and they are really funny to listen too, and sometimes he says some really good stuff too.
Alexis is in dance and enjoying herself.  She too is doing good in school.  She is very helpful with Sierra.  But sometimes she just wont leave the poor baby alone.  Lexy continues to tower over anyone who is remotely her age.  As does Jackson really.
Jaden is doing fine.  Still hates school and church, but loves Pokemon.  We are working on getting him up to speed with math.  He really doesn't like it so figures he can't and wont do it.  According to some at home on the computer tests, he doesn't even know 2nd grade math. ARGH.  So he has to practice simple first grade math before I let him play any computer games.
The kids are excited and wanting to go trick or treating tonight.  The keep grabbing their candy buckets and telling me its getting dark.
We spent the last couple of days getting the house rearrange to have an office.  This way Craig can have a place to study for CES.  We have decided for him to go and finish now that everything has settled down.  They were very excited to hear from him again.  There have been some changes too, so things look even more promising.  But we'll see.  If not, then we can move on to maybe his Masters.
I made some fun hair bows for Halloween the other day with my friend.  I've also gotten to play some games a couple of times this past few weeks.  So that has been nice.  Oh, we also had to purchase a fridge a couple of weeks ago because ours broke.  WE thought someone left the door open and all the fridge and freezer stuff spoiled.  So I bought new stuff, put it in because it all got cold again and we had the same problem.  So new fridge.  WE found a refurbished one for cheaper than fixing ours.  So its been kind of nice. 
Oh I have also started playing volleyball and Wednesday mornings with people in our stake.  It has been so fun.  My shoulder and foot have been hurting now, but its so fun.

No comments: