Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sierra feeds herself.

Well, I have a video of her feeding herself for the first time.  We've only done it a couple more times.  Today she did, just trying to make her feel better.  She has been sick and was up all night last night.  I literally only got about 2 hrs. of sleep.  Luckily she took a nap, so I got a small one.  I had a Dr. appointment for me foot/ankel today.  He said he doesn't have a clue because the pain is on the top of my foot when you touch it, but it hurts on top and on the ankel area when trying to walk.  So now I am trying to find an orthopedic that takes my insurance.  Hopefully I can get this figured out sooner than later.  I have already been at least 3 weeks.  The pain is bad some days and bairable others. 
Sierra is starting to occasionally Bear crawl.  So I think we are getting a little closer to walking.  She is pretty good at cruiseing back and forth.  I think she is trying to say "Jaden".  I've heard it a few times, and always when he walks into the room or is playing wit her.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own free digital slideshow

Don't forget to keep scrolling and see our family photos if you haven't already.

No comments: