Well, I have a new calling. I am the Miamaids adviser. So I do the Teaching on Sundays. Well it was an insane transition from the other group of leaders and in the end I ended up Teaching my first week this week, all the young women. And the lesson was on Chastity. Hurray for me. I felt really good because I was prepared, but got sick feeling about 15 mins before I had to teach. But I did make it through. The other ladies said I did a good job. I tried not to read just from my papers, but then would get totally lost. So I hope they got something out of it. Plus young womens has been moved from Thurs. to Wed. Which is bad because Craig has school and Wed. and Charleen is usually closing at work, so I cannot attend. I really wanted to go this week because they are doing some get to know you things. I will know no one come next Sunday, and have no bonds with these girls. ARgh.
Anyhow. Yesterday our friends took their endowments out and then were sealed, and their little boy sealed to them. It was great to see them through the hole process of investigating the church, being baptised now in the Elders Quorum and Reliefe society presedency. And now being sealed as a family. Then we went to Holly's and got to see Erin which was fun. Holly actually came up to visit on Friday and we had a good time. Jaden's new friend next door is a girl and 10, so Jackie actually had someone to play with. Jackson and Brigham are getting along much better (Jackson was always the problem). So now we just have to convince Katie and Lexy that they can be friends and play witheachother.
Jackson did great in church today. Mostly because his Nursery leader came and got him for nursery and he happily took her hand and walked to class with her. We are still having problems with Jaden in class. Craig went with him today and said he was Horrible. Plus the whole class is a pain. He felt really bad for the teacher. So I need to figure out her name and maybe send her a thank you or something.
We are trying to get rid of Buddy. He just drives us crazy. Craig gave in because he Barks at all the school kids all day long almost. They come up to our fence and stuff. So we want him gone and will keep Maizey.
1 comment:
Any luck on finding a new home for Buddy? I will see you tomorrow, hope the kiddos will be good!!!
Post a Comment